The mittens are made of wool and nylon blend and designed to keep hands warm in cold weather. They are called "trigger mittens" because they have a separate finger section for the trigger finger, allowing for easier use of firearms while still keeping the other fingers warm. These mittens are practical choice for outdoor activities in cold temperatures.
In our condition standards, New (Surplus) stands for items that are originally issued to military personnel but weren’t used before.
In most cases, the military issues spare items for everything they can, in case soldiers must have to change their lost or damaged pieces of equipment or clothing. After 2-4 years (depending on the country) after issuing equipment to personnel, the military changes them to new ones to renew main and spare personnel equipment, even if spare ones weren’t used at all, so that is how unused military quality items comes to our warehouse.
Expected condition issues:
- Warehouse odor (long storage).
- Dust marks (long storage).
- Items will come with our packaging.
- „Expected issues“ - might appear on 1 of 10 items.
- „Rare issues” - might appear on 1 of 50 items.
- Written condition issues don‘t mean that items must have them.
PLEASE TAKE A NOTE!
Most photos of our products are made by us, so images also should be guided to determine item conditions more accurately.
Also, we advise checking the last listing images as mostly they show the most damaged items in stock and what you may expect in the worst.
- BRAND : Military Surplus
- ORIGINAL/REPRODUCTION : Original
- MANUFACTURE COUNTRY : United States
- VINTAGE : Yes
- TYPE : Mittens
- STYLE : Warmer
- COLOR : Olive
- PATTERN : Solid
- MATERIAL : Wool
- FABRIC COMPOSITION : 75% Wool, 25% Nylon
- FABRIC TYPE : Knit
- SEASON : Winter
|Generic Size||Hand circumference|