The vintage Original Belgium military BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) jacket is a type of military uniform jacket that was worn by Belgian soldiers. It is olive in color, and is considered to be "vintage" which means that it is a older version, possibly used in past. It is likely made of durable materials such as cotton and polyester, and may feature pockets and other functional design elements typical of BDU jackets.
In our condition standards, New (Surplus) stands for items that are originally issued to military personnel but weren’t used before.
In most cases, the military issues spare items for everything they can, in case soldiers must have to change their lost or damaged pieces of equipment or clothing. After 2-4 years (depending on the country) after issuing equipment to personnel, the military changes them to new ones to renew main and spare personnel equipment, even if spare ones weren’t used at all, so that is how unused military quality items comes to our warehouse.
Expected condition issues:
- Warehouse odor (long storage).
- Dust marks (long storage).
- Items will come with our packaging.
- „Expected issues“ - might appear on 1 of 10 items.
- „Rare issues” - might appear on 1 of 50 items.
- Written condition issues don‘t mean that items must have them.
PLEASE TAKE A NOTE!
Most photos of our products are made by us, so images also should be guided to determine item conditions more accurately.
Also, we advise checking the last listing images as mostly they show the most damaged items in stock and what you may expect in the worst.
- BRAND : Military Surplus
- ORIGINAL/REPRODUCTION : Original
- MANUFACTURE COUNTRY : Belgium
- VINTAGE : Yes
- TYPE : Shirts
- STYLE : Military
- COLOR : Olive
- PATTERN : Solid
- MATERIAL : Cotton Blend
- OUTER SHELL MATERIAL : Cotton Blend
- PRODUCT WEIGHT : 0
- CLOSURE : Buttons
- SLEEVE LENGTH : Long Sleeve
|Pit to pit||Shoulders||Sleeve||Length|